Metro Starsys Lab Work Centers are mobile, modular and is part of a highly-adaptive system that enhances lab productivity and space efficiency by empowering the end user with the ability to easily reconfigure and move units around the lab. Metro offers a variety of preconfigured Work Centers with or without sinks.
|Lab Work Center #SXRDMOHS Series|
(shown with Epoxy Resin Top)
- Facilitates fast efficient lab installation.
- The ability to easily reconfigure lab furniture layout as needs change.
- The ability to easily reconfigure unit design.
- Flexibility to design a storage solution to exact need.
- Corrosion-proof polymer components for a contamination-free product.
- Durable, easy-to-clean, polymer enclosures that won't chip, peel, dent or rust--ever.
- Rigid aluminum and coated metal substructure, combined with advanced polymers, provide a robust, stable work environment for even the most sensitive equipment.
- A high level of organization.
- Easy access to supplies.
- Greater storage density in a smaller footprint.
|Lab Work Center #SXRMWTK390H3 Series|
(shown with Stainless Steel Top)
Of course, Starsys would not be Starsys unless it offered you options in these preconfigured units as well. These easy-to-order Work Centers are available in your choice of counter tops and drawer/door pull colors. Counter top selections include WilsonArt Plastic Laminate, Corian Solid Surface Material, Trespa Phenolic Resin, Durcon Epoxy Resin or Stainless Steel.
|Lab Work Center #SXRDMOH Series|
(shown with Epoxy Resin Top & Optional Utility Chase)
For additional information, please visit our website or contact our Product Specialists for specification assistance, special configurations and/or quotation requests.
Genuine Metro Products....Superior Quality....Superior Performance